Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Where I've Been

I am happy to say that I have been absent, not because of illness or issues with funds and Internet access, but because I have been busy working two part-time jobs. I am still preparing for the videos on the Wicca survey results which I promised you back in December. Please believe me when I say that I haven't forgot what I set out to do. I've just been delayed slightly.

Here in central Missouri we received around 12" of snow which shut businesses down, as you can imagine. We can handle snow, just not so much falling at one time. The weather reports for that morning were saying we would only get a maximum of 3". I love snow so this is like a holiday for me, especially since I was given two days off of work because of travel issues.

So today I slept in. Now that I'm rested, I'm putting the finishing touches on a Peace Incense that I am making. Developing the recipe gives me opportunities to be creative in ways that are different from writing, so it's an enjoyable experience.

I also have plans to return to my Etsy shop and revamp the entire thing. Incense will still be my primary focus, but I'm looking to expand into a few other areas as well. Lots of things are happening so please stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment