Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Insomnia and Productivity- A Blessing or a Curse?

I woke up at 1:30 am after going to sleep around 11. I'm a long sufferer of insomnia and tend to roll with the punches, which is exactly what I did this morning. Instead of staring aimlessly at the ceiling, I oped to get some work done. 

I didn't get to cleansing my crystals with sage, but what I did accomplish was just as useful to me. I had time to work on my Book of Shadows. I'm meticulous about the words I use so of course I had to type everything up prior to copying it into my book. My writing is skewed and uneven despite my attempts to use a ruler to keep the text steady (it couldn't be easier than that and I still went wonky with the words). It's a simple fact I've come to accept: if I'm writing on unlined paper, the text will not be nice and neat.

I created a page about crystal grids and some layouts that I have used in the past. I'm happy with how it turned out and since I'm likely the only one to see it, it won't be a big deal. I also had the chance to work out a few more page ideas. Sometimes insomnia is a curse, but there are times when you can make it a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment