Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Enrollment Closes July 30th!

Courses


Have you enrolled yet? I have, and I think it is going to be a fun and exciting class. I can't wait to learn about the science and metaphysics behind crystal healing and develop my own practice that much further. Hurry and sign up now because enrollment will be closing on June 30th. Hibiscus Moon has already said that the prices will be going up the next go around so why not sign up now and save money?

Hibiscus Moon offers a one time payment or a divided four month payment plan through PayPal, one of the World's safest consumer organizations that ensures the protection of every person that uses it. I hope to get to know each and every one of you through the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment