Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

With All of These Life Changes I Feel Like I'm Living on a Möbius Strip

Merry Meet once again, everyone.

Sorry for my continued delay in posting. I do have a couple of projects in mind that I would like to get jump started but I have found that life has been getting in the way. I am happy to report that I am finally a full time worker again which hadn't been the case for almost two years. The job market in my area is full of temporary positions or low-level positions but if you want something that pays well and has advancement opportunities you will be looking for a while.

Now that I'm working for a non-profit I am getting into the swing of things. Waking up at 7 am and going to bed by 11 every night has been a challenge for this night owl but I think I am finally settling into a routine. Stay tuned for new creations on my Etsy shop and some fantastic new posts that will get you people thinking in new corners that you never thought you'd go to.

Until next time, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment