Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

5) Lepidolite

After a long and unforeseen break, I am back with the 5th crystal in my Crystals of Neophytes series.


One of my new favorites, Lepidolite boasts a beautiful coloring that will appeal to most men and women alike. This stone is one of the few that contains natural lithium which makes it great for persons dealing with depression. Because of that, it is wonderful for a variety of emotional ailments, including those dealing with ADHD. It can be used on the heart, third eye, and crown chakras.

Known as a transition stone, Lepidolite helps us to modify our energy patterns and leaves a sense of hope and positivity in the process. It is great for use in meditation and can also be used effectively in mojo bags for anything having to do with emotions, change, or to simply help one find balance. To use this in elixir form I suggest an indirect method of your choosing.

I don't suggest charging this stone in the sunlight because of the high probability of it fading. Instead, use smoke, sound, moonlight, or even placing it on a slab of selenite.

No comments:

Post a Comment