Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New series coming up soon!

Hello everyone!

I am going to be working on a new series. As of right now it is going to be 5 parts (equal to 5 posts) but elaboration or necessity may stretch it out a bit longer. I just started writing on it today after finalizing my plans. I think everyone will find it enjoyable and full of useful information. You might be wondering what this project is going to be about but I'm not going to tell you. Instead I am going to leave you with a riddle and allow you to figure it out for yourselves!

I am open and closed, full of secrets and other objects scattered about. I am both a physical place and a metaphorical place. Turning, courage and truth are the keys to escape me. What am I?

Comment below if you need a hint or think you have it all figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment