Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3) Selenite



Some people find this crystal impossible to hold for extended periods because of it's extremely high vibration. Selenite, one of the three forms of Gypsum, is readily available and at moderate prices. It is water-soluble, so keeping it dry and away from dampness is paramount in ensuring that you have it for quite some time.

When used in conjunction with other crystals, Selenite has the ability to strengthen the power of others like a battery. It is also a powerful aid for clearing blockages from the aura and during meditative sessions in which one is trying to receive messages from Spirit.

When I first started out on this path, I had difficulty sensing the energies of crystals. Holding Selenite changed me because as soon as I touched it, whatever was blocking me was cleared and I felt it's energy almost immediately. I suggest this crystal because of that reason, as well as it's amplification properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment