Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Online Witchy Shopping? Yes please!

I don't know what it is about my relaxation routine that gets me in the mood to shop, but I've done it again. I placed an order for a variety of items last night, and now I'm forced to wait for the USPS and UPS to deliver my items. We all know that's really the hardest part, because spending money is the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. I'm pretty sure I learned how to do that when I was 2 years old.


I have a nice variety of crystals and herbs headed my way. I'm excited to get back to creating and looking into restocking my Etsy shop to get it functioning again. I haven't forgotten about the Crystals for Neophytes series either. I've been sidetracked by a few things, but these next few days should get be caught up and back on schedule.

I'm also going to be uploading a review of a shipment of crystals I received over a period of two weeks. Maybe it's a good thing my debit card is about to expire?

Until next time.  
(C:5

No comments:

Post a Comment