Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

4) Blue Lace Agate




Blue Lace Agate is a soothing stone. Often corresponding with the throat chakra, uses include anything relating to communication. I have only two tumbled pieces of BLA because I have found that they work so well for me that purchasing more of them isn't necessary. I especially like using this crystal when working with my throat chakra. A few weeks ago I felt a cold coming on and I knew a sore throat was sure to follow. Deciding I had nothing to lose, I grabbed one of my crystals and placed it on my throat for twenty minutes as I caught up on the week's television shows that I had DVR'd.

I ended up getting a cold that lasted just over two weeks. What's amazing is that I didn't get a sore throat at all, which always accompanies a cold from my experience. Some would find this a coincidence, but the fact that Blue Lace Agate is so closely tied to the throat gives me the confidence to know that this wasn't a fluke. Crystal healing is real, and we can use it to enhance our health and being about the change we desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment