Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Pagan Blog Project - F is for (My) Favorites

Favorites

This week we are tackling the letter "f" for the Pagan Blog Project. I wanted to do something with a bit of a different format and I figured that this would be the perfect opportunity for you to get to know me a little better. Therefore, today's post is based on one of those favorites surveys that usually goes around on social media. I'm not tagging you to do this yourself but I would enjoy reading your answers if you decide you would like to do it too. Share the link, peeps.


Favorite ritual tool: the altar

Favorite crystal: ametrine

Favorite myth: The story of Miach and Dian Cecht

Favorite color: depends on my mood. Right now it is purple.

Favorite chakra to work with: solar plexus

Favorite Pagan book: "The Goddess is in the Details" by Deborah Blake

Favorite Pagan author: Tie between Deborah Blake and Dorothy Morrison

Favorite tarot deck: Shapeshifter Tarot

Favorite oracle deck: "Earth Magic" by Steven Farmer

Favorite moon phase: full

Favorite season: fall

Favorite sabbat: Samhain

Favorite divination method: tarot/oracle cards

Favorite sacred site: Hill of Tara

Favorite ritual attire: regular street clothes

Favorite Pagan artist (any medium): Dryad Designs

Favorite chant: "Earth, Air, Fire, Water"

Favorite pantheon: Celtic, specifically Irish

Favorite element to work with: also depends on my mood. Right now I'm feeling water.

Favorite type of tree: oak

Favorite flower: tulip, followed closely by the orchid

Favorite herb: lavender and thyme

Favorite incense scent: vanilla

Favorite symbol: the awen

Favorite place to meet like-minded folks: YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment