Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Merry Meet Again!

I have finally received the majority of my crystals from Missouri.

It has been fun to go through and take a look at my long-lost friends. Most of them have been out of my possession for almost an entire year. It is hard to believe it has been so long!

When I was given the opportunity to move to Washington, I packed up the bare essentials and left within a week. It's nice to have my full crystal kit available once again, minus my large peridot and a clear quartz point I purchased from Hibiscus Moon. No worries though, they're at the local post office waiting for me to get in gear and pick 'em up!

Now I have the happy task of going through the plastic boxes I've been storing them in and getting them cleaned out. It is also an opportunity to redo the organization process which, truth be told, is even more important now than it was previously. Perhaps I'll make a video and share the process?

Note: Part of this process has been to match up my Crystal Guidance cards with their corresponding crystals. I feel that this helps them energetically link so that when I do an oracle reading with them, I'll be tapping into the crystal's energy without even having to bring it out from my collection. Not that that would ever be a problem. :)

To learn more about the cards, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment