Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Business Success Crystal Grid

I finally established and energized my business crystal grid. My hope is that it will help inspire success for Miach Rhys and allow me to receive some of the abundant blessings the universe has to offer. I settled on Citrine, Carnelian, and Green Aventurine. There is also a little black tourmaline to remove any negativity from my path and all of this energy is coming together and being channeled through an Ametrine generator.


Please excuse the poor lighting. The grid is inside a cabinet to keep little hands away.


Besides having traces of Citrine to tie that element together, I also love Ametrie and felt that I should use it as a reflection of me and my business. It is featured in my Miach Rhys Banner, after all. Then I included one of my new business cards to help focus the energy of the grid further. I am so happy with it and will be spending some time each day feeding the grid by meditating on my desire. I am also going to amp up my marketing and product development to help out on the mundane front.

Do you have any experience with crystal grids? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment