Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update: Rune Series

Simply put, I have decided to drop the Rune series. I was interested in them in the past and I have a nice bag of Amethyst runes that are rarely used because of my disinterest. When I created this blog I had the intention of discussing things that I enjoyed or found useful. Going with a Rune series seemed an easy way to keep blogging but I came to the realization that if my heart wasn't in it then your hearts wouldn't be in it either.

I have an interest in crystals and herbs and loads of other things. Instead of discussing what I'm not interested in I will be focusing on things that I am. How can I expect to excite a reader if I don't have an interest myself?

I hope all of you understand. There are tons of resources, from books to websites, about Runes and their history. I do encourage you to check them out and see if they're for you. Maybe this will inspire you to do your own blog series about Runes? Maybe? Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment