Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Hibiscus Moon's Gem Elixir eKit


If you are a frequent visitor to Pagan and Wiccan channels of YouTube then you may have heard of Hibiscus Moon under the screen name of Phanie12. She describes herself as "an author, workshop creatrix, teacher, mystical goddess & crystal junkie who LOVES teaching about crystals." I just like to think of her as a genius.
After being curious about her crystal classes and Crystal Healing Certification Program I pointed my browser to her website and Facebook page. Hibiscus Moon provides incredible learning opportunities on a variety of crystal subjects through both her website and YouTube and it becomes evident that she enjoys every bit of it. How can a guy like me not be swept in by that?

My mind was filled with information about crystals and these things called crystal and gem elixirs. I was able to use the wondrous Google to expand my knowledge on the subject but I knew deep down that I wouldn't have a complete picture of what a gem elixir was until I bought the Gem Elixir eKit. I am so very thankful that I did and I am prepared to share why. By the end you'll want the eKit too.

The eKit doesn't contain chapters and to be honest the thought of not having a table of contents kind of threw me at first. I wondered how someone could fill an ebook with so much information and not have any way to organize the information so that it could be easily found. Then I began to explore through the sections and less than half-way in I realized that a table of contents wasn't necessary. The information was organized in such a way that the topic on one page led or evolved to the information on the subsequent pages.

It wasn't an ebook full of chapters with information on dozens of topics jumbled together. I quickly learned that this was an ebook full of an evolving guide about the subject and the steps involved for planning, developing and using these incredible elixirs. Filled with color photos and more than eight videos on how to make these elixirs, this eKit is more than just a text guide on the process. This kit gets you in to the nitty-gritty so that anyone invested in this process can see how it is done and learn by watching what someone has achieved through their own trial and error. What a treat!

Another treat is the MP3 meditation that can be used to help charge and activate your elixirs to your specific needs. Think of it like focusing on the intent of the elixir and using your own natural energy to carry the purpose into the elixir. Featuring Binaural Beat technology, this MP3 helps listeners using headphones more easily enter an alpha brainwave state which makes the programming that much easier. Best of all, it is easy to listen to and relaxing.
My favorite section had to be the different methods used to amp up crystal and gem elixirs. They can be potent on their own thanks to the vibrational resonance of the crystals, sure, but why not add a little oomph if you can?

There were a handful of easy ways to jumpstart the energy of an elixir giving it far more power and because of that, a greater healing effect for those that use them. On a side note I was also thrilled for an opportunity to purchase a large bottle of vodka because I've been told that I have a baby face. Even as I climb up in years I always get carded for alcohol and since I'm not much of a drinker I always enjoy having people think I'm younger than I am whenever I can. The vodka, in case your wondering, is a way to stabilize the energy so that it can be stored for a much longer period of time. See, I wasn't just bringing up vodka for the heck of it!

Hibiscus Moon is a talented writer and is able to easily deliver information in a way that makes a person forget about the actual learning process and just enjoy the fun in it all. I am excited to try out her recipe for her coveted Negativity Neutralizer Spray and hope to have the final shipment of the needed items within the next few days to get started. I greatly encourage you to check out Hibiscus Moon and everything she has to offer. You will not regret it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment