Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Elixirs




I had so much fun making Gem Elixirs. It is such an easy process and they really seem to have energy. Just tasting the water that they were sitting in shows that there is something to this. If you would like to purchase one of my specially made Elixirs then go to my Etsy shop.

Or you could just make your own! Hibiscus Moon has a fantastic eKit available that teaches you everything you need to know and gives you recipes? She has compiled a fun and informative guide complete with an MP3 meditation file to allow you to charge your elixirs with as much energy as possible. Click on the badge to learn more.


My vials after making sure that they were sterilized.



The finished product. Don't they look awesome?!



No comments:

Post a Comment