Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's Official (quizfarm.com said so...)

After a moment of curiosity struck me, I decided to explore the World Wide Web for answers. I have previously used Beliefnet's Belief O Matic but this time I wanted a quiz just for fun. Here's my result:


You Scored as Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. 
Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to 
draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very 
passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are 
named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find 
many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. 
You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge 
one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the 
Celtic faith, as well.


Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
95%
Shamanic Pagan
55%
Eastern Pagan
35%
Zoroastrian Pagan
35%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
20%
Ecclectic Pagan
15%



Were you surprised by the answer? If you're curious about your own result go here. Make sure to post your results in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment