Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Projects and Prompts Abound

Sometimes I have trouble thinking of interesting topic ideas to blog about. I don't want to only post about things in the news and would prefer to do a variety of posts on a variety of subjects. I've found a couple of ways to do that.

I've officially joined the Pagan Blog Project, 2014 edition. There is even a cool little button to the right of my posts to show this is legit. If you are interested in participating yourself, or just want more information, click on the button to be redirected to the official website. I have a little catching up to do so there will be a flurry of posts for a bit. I hope that you enjoy them!

I've also signed up to receive separate Pagan Blog prompts directly to my inbox. These seem to come with more time in between. I'll also look into going through the archives and touching on previous topics that I think would be interesting to cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment