Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Answering the call - YouTube and Hibiscus Moon

I have been wanting to begin posting videos on YouTube for quite some time now. Usually I would find a video on the same topic I wanted to speak about and felt like another video wasn't necessary because of the eloquent and informative videos by countless people that had already beat me to the punch. So I have been subscribing and watching videos whenever I have a free moment for the past year instead.

One of the people that I enjoy watching is Hibiscus Moon, known around YouTube as "phanie12." She is a resource on all things crystal and gem which I have an affinity for, so her videos often get me thinking. Some of you may have watched her 7 Day Crystal Oracle Reading Series. It was both interesting and informative, full of great thoughts to meditate on. Now she's passing the torch and challenging others to do the same. I'm signing up!

I don't have any crystal oracle cards so my process is going to be slightly different. Check out my channel tomorrow to see how this process is going to go and watch me get started. We're going to have 7 days of excitement and fun! I hope you'll join me!


Click to read HM's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment