Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 3 - "The Quest"

The days are going by fast with this challenge! I don't know about the rest of you but I've been having a blast. Be sure to visit my YouTube channel if you haven't already watched the video for today's card pull. Otherwise, let me introduce you to the 8 of Water AKA "The Quest."

According to the Shapeshifter Tarot companion book, this card indicates a time for us to stop and take a look at our motives and the state of our lives. Usually it suggests that we have slipped in the balance between spiritual and physical matters and offers us an opportunity to resolve the imbalance in our lives.

So let's take a moment to review. Day 1 gave us the message of abundance and day two was about communication. Where does this third card fit in? Be sure to check out my video for Day 4 my thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment