Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 6 - "Sorcerer"

Day 6 has arrived, ladies and gents. I had a lot of fun with today's video and now that I have learned the art of using YouTube and Blogger with my iPad, I have even embedded the video for you at the end of this post. I'm all about saving clicks or, in my case, taps. Today's card is "Sorcerer" which kind of brings us full circle. Don't worry, I'll explain why I feel that way after I show you the incredible artwork of the card.

Representing "The Magician" in a traditional tarot deck, this is our first glimpse into the Major Arcana during the 7 Day Oracle Challenge. Lisa Hunt's illustrations make this card seem full of life and I am positive that she was the perfect illustrator to capture the essence of what D.J. Conway and Sirona Knight imagined into creation.

This card tells us that we are "using out inherent gifts and talents of communication" which takes us back to Day 2's message of communication. We are also told that we are successfully bridging the "multidimensional nature of the human adventure and intentionally walk in both worlds - the magician's world of spiritual power and the tangible world of 'reality.' "

Does anyone else find it incredible that Day 3's card, "The Quest," was informing us of an imbalance between our spiritual and physical responsibilities only for us to receive confirmation that we have  corrected that only 3 days later? The Sorcerer is a young man embracing his power and connection with both the elements and the animal kingdom. I am blown away by how we've come full circle and while it's true that there are still a few questions in my mind, I'm intrigued to see how tomorrow's card fits.

Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment either here on on YouTube. As promised, here is the video of Day 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment