Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Challenge - Day 1: Abundance

To those of you that have not yet seen my video for the 7-Day Oracle Challenge that I'm taking part in, click the YouTube link above and you will be taken directly to my videos.




The first card was "Wealth."

According to the Shapeshifter Tarot guide book, drawing this card "represents a time for investing in property, a house, or starting a new business. Through communication and organization, it becomes the optimum time to manifest abundance into your life. Material prosperity, lineage, and family honor, as well as good investment gain, riches, or inheritance may come to the seeker in the near future." This card typically corresponds with the Ten of Pentacles in standard tarot decks.

Based on the insight that the card brings to the seeker's life, what crystal(s) would be good for the seeker to meditate with as a way of helping the abundant energy into his or her life? I have an answer. Check out my video for day 2 for the answer and why I think it is a perfect fit!

Also, if you'd like to check out the perspective from another person doing the challenge, I suggest ValkyrieDivine's channel as a great starting off point.



No comments:

Post a Comment