Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 5 - "Sorrow"

If you watched me draw this card in my YouTube video, you likely saw my surprise at drawing it. Although the last few messages haven't been entirely butterflies and rainbows, I didn't expect to see anything with this type of message. For those that aren't aware, this card suggests a time of emotional upset is at hand. It is representative of separations and the ending of relationships.

At first I couldn't imagine what this card would have to offer us. I think, after contemplating it for a few hours, that it might have something to do with the upcoming end of the challenge itself. We'll have to take a look at tomorrow's card to see where that takes us and only then may we be able to discern exactly what this card is trying to tell us. I am honestly stumped.

Comments? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment