Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 7 - "God of Air"

I couldn't have been more pleased with the final card in our series, mostly because it alludes to both spirituality and communication. This card is urging us to embrace our true selves and go forward in our expression of spirituality. Now that a balance between the physical and spiritual has been reclaimed, we are actually receiving permission and acknowledgement to embrace all that our spirituality has to offer us. Talk about a profound message!

Tomorrow I will be posting one final video for this series. It is going to be a follow up and I will suggest which crystal or gem I suggest working with for this card. Additionally I will lead us on an overall look at all seven cards and how they fit together. It is important to not only look at the individual message but also what the general consensus of the cards has been. As always, leave questions or comments below and I will respond as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment