Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Healing Crystal Grid

My mother is in need of a lot of healing. She recently had surgery for cancer and has been admitted and discharged to the hospital three times within a month as a result of non-life-threatening complications. The surgery resulted in a large wound. The wound is healing, slowly but surely. I was called to create this grid to help the process go along smoothly.



I utilized two natural citrines, clear quartz, rose quartz, and smoky quartz. I was originally called to use ametrine but my instincts told me to choose chrysacolla instead, so I did just that. I cleansed the grid with selenite and black tourmaline prior to activating it as a little boost, though I'm sure it wasn't really necessary. Any positive healing energies you are able to project would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment