Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another Oracle Challenge? Yes!

She has done it again. Hibiscus Moon (who doesn't know who she is, right?) has once again administered a challenge to her subscribers and blog followers. Just as last time, the challenge is a 7 Day Oracle Challenge. I thought I would do something a little different this go around by posting the card drawings on my blog. It isn't that I'm shying away from youtube (though, to be honest, I do need a haircut) or afraid to put myself out there. I'm working on trusting my instinct right now, faithful readers, and following my gut is what I'm doing with this challenge.

Excited? Want to participate? Good!

I now challenge Y-O-U to do a 7-Day Oracle or Tarot reading. You can post it on your blog, on youtube, or even twitter! Make sure to leave a link in the comments so I can follow your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment