Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 6 - Listening

Today's card features the image of an elephant. Two birds are also featured, as are a series of music notes. My intuition is a telling me that it is time to be quiet and become aware of what is occurring around me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The guidebook continues along the same line. "Pay attention not only to what is being spoken, but also to what is not being said at the moment, for deeper message is not always obvious. Listen with your heart, not just your ears, and you'll find clarity." (p150-151)

For some reason I'm being drawn to work with both my heart and throat chakras after this reading. Time to break out the rose quartz and blue lace agate. Until tomorrow, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment