Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 4 - Details, Details

Today we've been gifted with another card loaded with imagery. After playing with the lighting in my photographing area, along with playing with camera settings, I was able to produce this little gem to give you a better view:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
(click for a larger image)

I didn't need any intuition with this card because the words at the bottom said it all. "Be aware that what you need to know lies in the details. If you're entering into an agreement of any kind, pay attention to them before, not after, when it's too late." (p121)

After yesterday's message telling us to take a break and embrace a state of spiritual solitude, today we're being given the message to look at everything, especially the smaller details, to provide the full picture. I'm very interested in tomorrow's card to see how this relates!

No comments:

Post a Comment