Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Daily Draw Brings Insight

I was up early this morning and had an opportunity to get an early start on my morning routine. Instead of just drawing one card from one of the decks I own, I opted to draw two. The first card is from The Enchanted Map Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid. The second card is from Jen Faeline's Crystal Guidance Oracle Deck.

I knew I was going to need some crystal energy to help me with the message before I even drew the first card. Not surprisingly, the two cards have a similar message as if by coincidence or synchronicity. I know better (and my instincts told me just that) so who am I are argue?

The "Gentle Gardener" card's message is that of creating abundance by putting in the work of cultivating every aspect of the life you want. Our thoughts about ourselves and our reality directly influence the quality of life we are given and the gifts we receive from the Universe. 

The "Aventurine" card's message is that of growth and prosperity. The elemental association is that of Earth but of more notice is that the aligned chakra is actually that of the heart, long thought to be our emotional center. Green Aventurine is known as a stone of "personal growth." 

Do you see what I see?

It is easy to see the associations between a garden and growth, but what is not so easily seen is the relationship between the heart chakra and abundance - unless what we feel has a direct impact in manifesting what we need in our lives over what it is that we want.

Just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment