Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 4 - Snowflake Obsidian

Yesterday's message was health and love. Today's message is about finding/creating balance.



Snowflake Obsidian is a form of volcanic glass that contains excessively heated clear quartz. All forms of obsidian have a tendency to bring up things that we have buried or ignored for our own greater good. After all, we can't work through something if we don't feel the emotions connected to it.

Drawing this card tells me that I need to insert as much balance in my life as possible, whether it be mixing my spirituality with other hobbies, or adding in emotional self-care instead of only focusing on regular care (eating, bathing, sleeping, etc.). There is something below the surface that we need to work through and when we have, we'll find ourselves better for it. 

Since I don't suggest carrying this stone around with you all day, try leaving it in a jacket pocket so that you'll have access but not continuous exposure. A little obsidian will go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment