Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 3 - Rose Quartz

I apologize for being a little late uploading this post. As you'll see in the one following this one, my small rite this morning kept me from the Crystal Guidance challenge I imposed on myself. Only Danu and Lugh have kept me away thus far.



Today's draw is rose quartz. Known as "the love crystal," rose quartz has connections to the element of water and the heart chakra. I decided that the wording in the PDF guide is more than adequate so I would like to share with you a direct quote instead of me modifying the passage into my own words.

"You need healing on some level, whether it is emotional, physical, mental, or spiritual. You have not been feeling 100% lately, but a little self-love and healing is exactly what you need to start feeling better. The key to healing is to envelop yourself with positive energy and love in your heart."

I skipped two sentences that were basically telling us what we already knew or could figure out based on the rest of the passage. Grab yourself some rose quartz and get to work; this is one healing crystal that can do a lot for you even in one day's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment