Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 2 - Labradorite

Labradorite is one of those stones that I love looking at but haven't used very much in my personal practice. This challenge is going to give me the opportunity to connect to those that I have in my collection, and I encourage you to work with labradorite for the entire day as well (the easiest way to do this is to carry a piece in your pocket as you go about your routine).



The message of labradorite is illumination. A message or news is heading to us and whether it is something we want to hear or not is irrelevant because it is for our highest good. It may or not be related to yesterday's draw so keep your eyes peeled for any possible connection. 

Check back tomorrow for day 3 of this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment