Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Crystal Guidance Oracle Challenge

Hello everyone.

I've been working on tuning to my intuition lately and today it has been telling me that it is time for me to return to an oracle challenge. After looking through my decks, I decided on the Crystal Guidance Oracle that I purchased from dragonfaecreations on Etsy (link below).

This deck is one of my favorites, especially because the 45-card deck contains a card for ametrine, which happens to be my favorite crystal. It goes beyond that though - the photography of each card really helps to connect to that crystal's energies. Elemental and chakra symbols are directly on the card to help with quick interpretation of the message, and there are even a few keywords on each card. 

The challenge will begin tomorrow so be sure to check back to see what the daily message is. And I encourage you to work with the crystal if you have it in your collection, which is what I will be doing. Even just spending five minutes with the crystal and allowing it to give you some of its energy will do the trick so those constrained by time need not set aside an hour to work on this. 

See ya tomorrow, folks.

Crystal Guidance Oracle Cards: http://www.crystalguidance.com/oraclecards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment