Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 1 - Carnelian

Today is the big day and we're starting off with an excellent crystal.



I really love carnelian and have used it for many different things. I typically use the middle piece at the bottom of the photo to realign my sacral chakra. I have also called upon its energizing qualities a time or two. As you can see from the photo, carnelian is associated with the element of fire.

The PDF that comes with the card echoes "creativity and action" in the message. Drawing this card alerts us to the fact that we have the potential to make our life what we will and that now is the time for action, of change. We have to put in the work and do.

This card is telling us to get moving and start working; we are being guided to create that life now as opposed to later. If you have a piece of carnelian in your collection, today is a great time to use it. If you're unsure how to connect with your crystals then I suggest YouTube as a resource - there are dozens of videos to get you started.



Check back tomorrow for day 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment