Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chakra Balancing

I knew it had been a while since I last worked on getting my chakras into alignment, but it turned out to have been even longer than I originally thought - almost an entire year! I began feeling like I needed a tune-up so I decided it was finally time (well, yeah...) to do something. I took the opportunity to do a layout on myself using these crystals.

red jasper, carnelian, citrine, green aventurine, blue lace agate, amethyst, and clear quartz.

I have found these seven crystals to be the best when working on my chakras, probably because they'll all members of the quartz family and tend to resonate and work well with one another. I can only speak from my own personal experiences, of course.

There are many crystal associations with each of the chakras, but my suggestion is to focus on color more than any of the other aspects of the crystal's energy. The frequency on the color spectrum will help your chakras reset and get back to working for you in no time. I spent all of ten minutes doing this process and I felt rejouvenated and calm for the remainder of the day.

I suggest you give it a try if you're feeling fatigued, anxious, agitated, or just because it's something new to try. And most importantly, let me know how it works for you.

If you're a little rusty on chakras or just want a refresher course, head on over to this link to get some information from Bernard Charles. He's one of my favorite people working with color - in fact, the best I've come across thus far in my journey.

-MR

2 comments:

  1. I am so honored to have you link me up ahhh this is too exciting. so happy your crystals are treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm equally flattered that you tracked the link down and came over to take a look. As I said, I love reading your take on color. Take care!

      Delete