Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pagan Blog Project - H is for Happiness Correspondences

We're back at it, ladies and gents.

Yesterday I told you about my favorite happiness incense but I neglected to tell you that I scoured every book and website I could find on herb correspondences to put it all together. It was an experiment from the beginning and I got lucky putting one together that smelled so good on the first try. 

Today I'm going back to the correspondences for Happiness. We all want to be happy and there are times we all need a little extra oomph to get us there. Use these correspondences for what you will. My suggestion is to jot them down and save them for a day when you may need them but don't have the energy to go scouring the Internet like I did.

Crystals
Carnelian 
Citrine 
Moonstone
Rose Quartz

Plus 
Black Tourmaline - works to eat away at whatever is keeping you down so that the other crystals, herbs, etc. can do their thing.

Scents
Grapefruit
Lemon

Color
Yellow - works for clothes, candles, and even paint for the house

Food
Your favorite meal

Activities
Anything that brings you joy. Take ten minutes to yourself each day and do something that you find fun.

That's all I have for you. Is there anything you think I should add? Leave me a comment and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment