Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Will Learn Tarot. I Will Learn Tarot. I Will...

Guys, I don't know what my hang up is over these cards, but something is keeping me from seeing what is there. I mean yes, I see the images there, but I can't cut out that feeling in my gut that what I'm seeing isn't right.

I don't know if this is my intuition trying to tell me to look past what I see on the card, my anxiety monster telling me I'm going to be wrong all the time, or whatever else it could be.

1...
2....3....
Breathe.

So here's why I ask ya'll for help. What tips do you have for a person learning the tarot? What helped you and what didn't? Are journals really worth the effort or is it better to just study the book that came with the deck? Any advice will be tremendously appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment