Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Um...okay?

I was thrown for a loop during my daily tarot and oracle card reading (I alternate between decks to get a well-rounded message) this morning and I wanted to share it with all of you. I drew the "9-Darkness" card from DJ Conway, Sirona Knight, and Lisa Hunt's Shapeshifter Tarot.

The meaning: "The seeker is going through or will face a time of great loss, suffering, and misery. Burdens -- self-imposed or actual -- will be heavy during this phase thus creating mental and emotional anguish."

Yuck. Just what I need to deal with. 
Despite the message, and the gravity of what it means, I'm trying to look at it as a positive because we all grow from the most troubling times we face. I know I have before and this time will be no different. I was hoping for an optimistic "you're at your creative apex and everything is right with your world. Celebrate." I guess it just wasn't in the cards.

See what I did there? Until next time, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment