Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Monday, October 20, 2014

When Crystals Make Contact

I admit that I wasn't convinced that every crystal had their own spirit. It seemed like a bunch of new age malarkey, something people told each other to make the crystal they're holding seem more important than it is. Now I openly reveal the part where I'm not so sure what to believe.

I've been able to sense the energy of crystals for years. In fact, it came so easy to me that I didn't even realize I was doing it until a few years ago. But I've never had a crystal show me images or communicate with me in any way, let alone give me an experience of something similar to awareness. Until now, that is.

The best way I can begin is to say that my yellow calcite has been calling to me. I would find myself thinking about it at odd times even when I wasn't in the room with it. I'm talking in the middle of a television show or while grocery shopping - tasks having nothing at all to do with crystals. The culmination came tonight, when I woke up in the middle of my sleep and immediately thought about it.

To be truthful, I thought I was imagining most of the situation in the beginning. I thought I had read something about yellow calcite somewhere and it had stuck with me. I can now proclaim that neither of those instances are true. My yellow calcite has been calling to me and I finally answered. I just gave into that feeling and held onto it in each of my hands for about five minutes to prove the experience was real to myself.


The energy was unbelievable. While I didn't receive any auditory or visual images, the experience was still a profound one for me. I sensed something there for the first time. Call it self-awareness, an energetic presence, or even a spirit if you wish. I just know that my yellow calcite has been wanting to work with me and now is the time for me to allow that to happen.

Do you feel crystal spirits? Have you ever had a similar experience? Comment below and share your story.

To learn more about yellow calcite: HealingCrystals.com



No comments:

Post a Comment