Fides quaerens intellectum

Irish Polytheism from my point of view.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cleansing and Charging - Crystal Power!


Just a little cleanse and energy shift of my altar pentacle. I have black tourmaline tumbles aligned to each of the points with amethyst tumbles nestled between them. In the center is a clear quartz point sitting on top of the pendants that Pentacles of Pride sent to me.

This came about from using the amethyst and black tourmaline to cleanse and charge my tarot and oracle decks a couple of days ago. They never left my altar and now I know why. I set this up after my morning devotional on intuition and I can sense a difference of the energy already.

Do you do anything like this in your regular practice? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment